From: Jason W. Kilgore [mailto:jkilgore(--nospam--at)leok.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 3:01 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: SEII results - anyone

The exams were graded the first week in December, and the results have been
returned to the state boards.  The fact of whether you passed or failed has
been established.

Now it's a matter of the state boards verifying the results, double-checking
the names, approving the results, then mailing them out.  Some states are
much quicker at this than others.  Other states wait until the next
scheduled board meeting.

I took the SEII for Illinois in October 2002, proctored in Missouri.  I
didn't get my results until either late January or early February of 2003
(it was after my annual review, which sucked).  I don't know if the fact
that I had the test proctored in another state affected the turn-around
time.

---
Jason W. Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, LLC