Re: ACI Detailing Manual SP-66(94)

Cliff:

It turns out my "little birdie" had the detailing manual mixed up with
another publication.  It appears that it is basically done and has
received approval from TAC.  ACI headquarters is in the process of
receiving the final information it needs to complete the
production/layout.  It should be published soon (i.e. in the spring).

Ah, the joy of getting confused by all the committee and publication
numbers!

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI