RE: SEII results - anyone

John:

When I took the Struct II in Illinois, my results did not come back until
around late Jan early Feb when I took the exam in October.  But, that was
about 5 years ago.  I generally don't expect teh results back until
Jan-Feb for PE/SE tests.  I would expect that my Struct III results from
Washington likely won't be coming to me until mid to late Jan.  Of course,
since I am expecting that I failed it, I am in no hurry to get the
results! <grin>

Regards,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI