From: Huffman, Sharlie TRAN:EX [mailto:Sharlie.Huffman(--nospam--at)gems9.gov.bc.ca]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 3:20 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: oh canada!

Okay, I prefer Shania Twain over Celine Dion, but we also provided Alex Trebek, which must count for something.  Oh, yes in the engineering world we also invented:
electron microscope
zipper
light bulb
telephone
electric range
electric streetcar
tracer bullets
television
pacemaker
& even really useful stuff like the modern beer carton

Sharlie Huffman, P.Eng.

Ministry of Transportation
Bridge Seismic Engineer
4B - 940 Blanshard