RE: SEII results - anyone

John,

They should be able to turn around the current multiple guess PE exams
(and FE exams for that matter) in about week...after all they are
"scantron" tests.  I am sure that there some logical reason why it takes
them months when all they should have to do is run the tests through the
computer.  But, hey, what do I know...I am just a dumb structural
engineer! <grin>

I am taking the Struct III in Washington cause I like to torture myself!!
Actually, I am doing it because I tell myself that someday I might move
out there (I already have my PE there).  As well, my new job will likely
require me to get licensed in a large number of states, so it might
actually be useful in the future.  Plus, there is an outside chance the CA
will accept a Washington SE for a CA SE by reciprosity in the future (they
are "heading" toward using the SE I & II plus some "extra" exam [could be
the WA Struct III] for the CA SE).

Regards,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI