From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 1:22 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: ACI Detailing Manual SP-66(94)

I think the metric / in-lb issue actually just applied to the drawings,  i.e. whether the drawings should call out #4 bars or #13 bars.

I think the decision was that calling out both would make the drawings hard to understand but there will be a conversion chart on each drawing that says something like  #4 = #13M.

Gail Kelley