Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: ACI Detailing Manual SP-66(94)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: ACI Detailing Manual SP-66(94)
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:29:38 EST
In a message dated 12/17/2003 8:17:50 AM Eastern Standard Time, Dick_Roberts(--nospam--at)oxy.com writes:
Why put #4 on the drawing when the rods come out in the field marked #13 ? Its just a number to the iron worker.
I don't see any reason for in-lb to be on the drawings
Well, I think that was why there was a hold-up, there was some disagreement on what should be on the drawings in the manual. I think the decision was to go with in-lb was because that is what is in 318. But you are right, it doesn't match what is stamped on the bars.
As someone smarter than I, whose name I can't remember, once said "There are no easy answers to real questions."
- Prev by Subject: RE: ACI Detailing Manual SP-66(94)
- Next by Subject: Advice on hydraulic failure to EC7 needed
- Previous by thread: RE: ACI Detailing Manual SP-66(94)
- Next by thread: Shear Walls and 3x Framing (UBC) STAGGERING