tests, job opening

Title: Message
The truth is Scott LOVES tests. He has taken every engineering course in the state of Michigan, so now he flies across country to take license tests. I have heard he goes to the DMV every year just to retake the driving test and try to get a higher score.

Also, that was a legit posting about a job opening, and the only outsourcing we do is when they send work to our homes. But we are looking for a good robot in India, so please send your resume.

Andrew kester