From: Christopher Wright [mailto:chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 9:32 AM
To: ?
Subject: RE: oh canada!

>(For those of you not in the Northwest, Victoria, BC dumps its raw sewage
>into the Straight of Juan de Fuca and into Puget Sound)
For years West Palm Beach, Boca Raton and Ft Lauderdale used sewer
outfalls. Underwater photographs nearby were spectacular. Fish everywhere
all kinds and sizes. With the right camera angle it looked like a
tropical paradise. Other angles showed what looked like a tropical
paradise fitted with an underwater coal-fired heating plant.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw