RE: SEII results - anyone

The Cascades, the Olympics, the Puget Sound, the Pacific ocean...there are
LOTS of good scenery out that way.

Although, I would be leaving my realtively non-seismic region (which I
would not mind, especially since I was born in CA so I have some "shake,
rattle and roll" in me) and living in the shadow of some nice (dormant)
volcanos.  But, I get ice storms and occasional tornados where I am now.

Who knows...maybe someday.

Regards,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI