Re: Spam generation by list

Scott, Ed, Daryl:

I am not quite sure what I can do about the archives since they are independently maintained by one of our member. I will contact him and see if he can write a little script to remove the sender email address from the past and future email in his archive database.

I will keep you all posted.

Shafat

p.s. Why didn't anyone think of this before?