Re: Spam generation by list

Roger:

I am not planning to remove sender's address from the list. Just from the archives. That way the list members will still be able to communicate privately with other members.

Just as a side note, I contacted Benjamin who is been instrumental in maintaining the online archives on his server. He is looking into the possibility of removing the sender's email from the archives. I will keep you all posted on this issue.

Shafat