Re: Outsourcing - light commercial and high end residential

... and yet another from John Stuart Mill (one of my 'heroes')...

" A person may cause evil to others not only by his actions
 but by his inaction, and in either case he is justly accountable
 to them for the injury. "
John Stuart Mill

... now that might cause a few 'pauses'. :)

or...

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The
 decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic
 feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much
 worse. The person who has nothing for which he is
 willing to fight, nothing which is more important than
 his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and
 has no chance of being free unless made and kept so
 by the exertions of better men than himself."
John Stuart Mill

see...

I'll get back off the 'soapbox' now...

-- john.

Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 9:41 PM
Subject: Re: Outsourcing - light commercial and high end residential

                                    Edmund Burke - 1729-1797

see...

also...

When you read the words of many of these 'antiquated' thinkers, speakers, philosophers, you find an amazing wisdom and insight into human nature -- and, I might add, a frightening prediction.

-- john.