Fwd: RE: Spam generation by list

Thanks to Benjamin. This will hopefully reduce spam.

Shafat

Shafat,

I made an adjustment on the archive so that the mailto link is removed and the "@" character in emails replaced by the string "(--nospam--at)". The emails are still human-interpretable for correspondence while this should be enough to hide from most bots and spiders. Shall we see how this fare and decide whether more extreme measures to be taken?

Benjamin