Re: Outsourcing - light commercial and h

Chris Wright wrote:

. > There's a fairly straightforward solution to the outsourcing issue,
. > although it's by no means simple to get through the business lobbies. If
. > there were a law that would require firms who outsource to pay their
. > offshore contractors a significant fraction, say 75%, of what they would
. > pay a resident engineer, I think everyone would make out.

Just like the Davis-Bacon prevailing (union) wage law or the H-1b law
requiring payment of prevailing engineering wages?

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona