Re: Failed Outsourcing

I heard of a review of a California state project. They found some foreign
notes on the drawings. The plan submitter may have forgotten to turn off the
layers that had the India work-in-progress notes. The project is large.
There was a 4 to 6 inch stack of drawings. A visit to the designer's offices
found an impressive office, but mostly empty. The project design was
rejected. The state does not allow the work to be done out of state or out
of country. I am not sure which.

David Merrick, SE