Outsourcing

Dennis Wish:

Holy smoly!  I struggled through your last post, which I should be able to
prove to you by saying, "regentrification."  Thanks for your effort.  Do you
actually type your posts, or do you have voice recognition software?  (I'm
not joking, LOL)

I think citizens in all countries/societies that have near racial purity are
true racists by nature.  In the US, I think racists are hard to find.  Yet,
if a person discusses an idea that has a racial component, he is called
racist.  It should be considered a scare tactic, and certainly inappropriate
during civil discussions.

John Riley