Re: consistency

I don't understand this message. Who is this posted by? Is it from SEAINT administrator?

>>> dadie(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net 12/22/03 05:11PM >>>
PLEASE leave your "sent from" settings alone once you establish them.  if
you change your settings, such as adding a middle initial of "S", we need to
update our message rules to do "special things" with your emails.  thanks

merry CHRISTmas (totally non-p.c. and proud of it)