RE: consistency

> PLEASE leave your "sent from" settings alone once you establish
> them. if you change your settings, such as adding a middle
> initial of "S", we need to update our message rules to do
> "special things" with your emails.
> thanks

If you're using Outlook or Outlook Express, don't use the "sent from" field
to sort - use the "sent to" field.  All emails to this list are sent to
"seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org".  I have used both programs, and send all list traffic
to a SEA-Int folder to separate it from "regular" stuff.

I don't know if other email programs have this ability.

> merry CHRISTmas (totally non-p.c. and proud of it)

Thanks, and the same to you.

---
Jason Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, LLC