Re: Secular Holiday Humor [Way Off Topic]

Thank you Mr. Ehrlich for a concise, true, and reasoned response - or rather comment - to Mr. Syed's unfortunate (all too common I'm afraid) ignorance (with maybe a touch of snideness- you notice he failed continuously to capitalize Jew).  Hope your exposition will have some success.
And Happy Hannukah!  as well as a Merry Christmas and Ramadan (belatedly) to all as appropriate.

Ephraim G. Hirsch, SE (CA)