Merry Christmas: and Thank you

Fellow engineers,

        Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you.

        And for those who do not celebrate Christmas may peace and
prosperity be with you throughout 2004.

        And thank you for another year of education, enlightenment, and
entertainment.  I really appreciate sharing the List with you.

Best wishes,

H. Daryl Richardson