Structural observation

Does anyone have a sample contract for structural observation,
specifically the indemnifications, etc.,.  We usually work on
residential projects, so have not performed much structural observation
unless there was a problem in the field.  I just want to protect myself
from the more obvious pitfalls of providing complete structural
observation on our projects. (Mostly residential)

I have heard never to call it "inspection", I assume that the language
has been defined by a court of law..

 Patrick Clark, P.E.

Building Concepts, Inc.

1228 Pep Circle