    From: "Jesse D. Moore"<jdmse(--nospam--at)cox.net>
    Sent: 12/24/03 6:35:01 AM
    To: "SEAINT"<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
    Subject: Fee for Custom Residence

    Good Morning

    What's a reasonable structural engineering fee for the following?:

    Custom residence...10,000 sf, La Jolla, CA
    Wood frame + some steel + possibly some structural conc. slab
    Spread footing foundation
    Two story + subterranean
    Some site wall design
    Structural calculations + working drawings
    Shop drawing review + three site visits + answer RFIs

    $3,000,000 project

    Thanks
    Jess

[Message truncated. Tap Edit->Mark for Download to get remaining portion.]