    From: "Pat Clark"<Pat(--nospam--at)bldgconcepts.com>
    Sent: 12/24/03 9:54:41 AM
    To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org"<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
    Subject: Structural observation

    Does anyone have a sample contract for structural observation,
    specifically the indemnifications, etc.,.  We usually work on
    residential projects, so have not performed much structural observation
    unless there was a problem in the field.  I just want to protect myself
    from the more obvious pitfalls of providing complete structural
    observation on our projects. (Mostly residential)

    I have heard never to call it "inspection", I assume that the language
    has been defined by a court of law..

     Patrick Clark, P.E.

    Building Concepts, Inc.

    1228 Pep Circle

[Message truncated. Tap Edit->Mark for Download to get remaining portion.]