Paso Robles Earthquake

I would have thought that SB547 (mid 1980s) would have required Paso
Robles to inventory their URMs and establish an ordinance.
If I recall the legislation correctly, I believe that the timeline for
compliance passed years ago.
Perhaps they do have an ordinance, but a few buildings slipped through!

Dear All,

Per the Wednesday, December 24, 2003, copy of the Tribune (San Luis Obispo paper), page B2;
"Paso Robles is home to 43 unreinforced masonry buildings that pose a medium to high risk of being damaged during an earthquake.  While these structures must be retrofitted by 2008, according to a city ordinance, other buildings that pose a less of a threat have until 2018."

Patrick Rodgers