Re: Outsourcing - light commercial and high end residential - S

Since I didn't see the scarcasm button turned on, you must really be joking.
Social Security, with a rate of return less than 2% is a joke.
ROTFLMAO

There is no SS trust fund, much less a ROR. The "drunken sailors" who represent you, spent it--along with $500 billion more they borrowed last year.
Chuck Utzman

Bill Allen wrote:
Yes I have.

I did the math myself a couple of times when I got my "Benefits" letter
from SSA.

Made me sick both times.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
V/F (949) 248-8588
San Juan Capistrano, CA
http://members.cox.net/ballense/