Healthcare

Mr. Allen,
    That "benefits" letter you mention is meaningless to the nth degree.  It
isn't as though they have been keeping track of "your account" for all these
years.  Your contributions are already spent.  Gone.  Your calculations are
based on a snapshot of a guess; 2% might prove very optimistic.
    When the time cometh for you to "reap", you'll get what they are
offering at the time, nothing more.  You could wave that "benefits letter"
in the face of your congressman and demand your due, but he's not interested
in solving that problem because he isn't a subscriber.
JPRiley

Yes I have.

I did the math myself a couple of times when I got my "Benefits" letter
from SSA.

Made me sick both times.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
V/F (949) 248-8588
San Juan Capistrano, CA
http://members.cox.net/ballense/