Health care

I should not have said "most people recognize" because I don't really know
that; and am not saying that the government should not be involved in the
attempted repairs.
JPRiley
---------

>As with any industry, healthcare has its problems.  Hopefully, the system
>can be tweeked without nationalization, which most recognize is the worst
>option.
Why exactly do most people recognize that this is the worst option?

How much money does this country lose by having two health care
systems--one for those of us lucky enough to afford a screwing by the
insurance and pharmaceutical businesses (or ditzy enough to imagine that
the price comes out of someone else's pocket or that they'll really
respect us in the morning) and another system for people too poor or
desperate for anything but faith healers and the emergency room.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw