RE: Info on Bam Quake, and how to help

> The point of this is that, when it comes to disasters,
> one should set aside philosophical differences and help
> the innocent people whose lives have been devastated by
> the incident.

What happens when the disaster is CAUSED by philosophical differences?
Personally, I consider the detonation of a bomb inside a bus full of
innocent children (or even not-so-innocent working adults), or the
indiscriminant shelling of a civilian village (even if there might be an
enemy leader somewhere in the target area) a disaster.

My apologies to the list in general.  I try to stay out of philosophical and
political discussions on this list, but this one was too hard to resist.
Also, please note that this is not a comment intended to insult any
particular person, religion, or country.

---
Jason Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, LLC
Kansas City, Missouri