RE: Info on Bam Quake, and how to help

I agree with Bill and Jason.  The west will respond to this tragedy in a
humanitarian sympathetic manner - as they should. However, the people of
Islam need to take a look at their attitude regarding people of other
faiths and pour shame upon those among them who would purposely target
and terrorize innocent civilians.
ag