Re: Philosophical Differences

Title: RE: Philosophical Differences
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 1:07 PM
Subject: RE: Philosophical Differences

People dancing in the streets after an earthquake in another country generally reflects poor individual character.  However, it is representative of the widespread hatred of the American culture and the American foreign policy machine that threatens their land and their religion for the sake of our obsession with consuming energy, ie. oil.  The ideals of democracy and civil rights and the American dream do not extend beyond the borders of the country.  But the greenback and the all mighty military does.

Well, with a name like Udall, you have to be a Democrat. And "everybody hates America and with good reason" the Democrats' mantra, of course, so you're philosophically consistent here.

Right or wrong, terrorists are furious about something.  Palestinians want their land back.  Chechen's don't want to be ruled by the Russian's.  What is Al Qaeda's message?  I can't imagine they'd take a 747 and slam it into a highrise because it seems like a good thing to do. What is it that has pissed them off about American foreign policy?

Well, let's see: Their blood-brothers, the Taliban, wanted to hang, stone or behead men, women and children who didn't adhere to their austere pseudo-religious viewpoint. Unless you want to argue that those poor wretches were slain because they support U.S. foreign policy.

In short, the REAL reason that Al-Qaedas, Taliban, Hizbollah, etc., kill, maim, mutilate, and destroy is because they hate ANYONE who isn't "them."

Or do you spend a lot of time trying to figure out why the Nazis hated us so much?

Was there terrorists in Iraq?  No.

Where've YOU been? Your ignorance is replete.

Ansr Al-Islam? Their training camps were all over Iraq. WERE, that is. Most of them are dead or in captivity now.

Abu Abbas was there until his unfortunate "suicide" just before the invasion.

Now it looks like Al-Qaeda's own Mohammed Atta was in the Pay of the Iraqi secret service.

You need to get the latest talking points edition from the DNC. Yours is sorrowfully out-of-date.

Was there WMD? Seems not.

Seems so. And we think we know where they took them.

Oh, and I wonder what your position was on the Balkans. After all, we took down the Serbs simply because they were killing thousands of people. Saddam killed many, many more than that. Now he won't anymore.

That's a Democrat "good thing," isn't it? Well, isn't it?

[Snip remainder of crazed left-wing conspiracy theory claptrap--don't want to ruin the suspense for the next Michael Moore "documentary."]