RE: Philosophical Differences

Title: RE: Philosophical Differences

The only ones who seem to have benefited from the war are:

1)         The Iraqi people (though many of them don’t seem to realize it yet…they will, in time)

2)         Haliburton and the rest of the W/Chaney military industrial complex…

It sure as hell isn’t the US solder…

David L. Fisher, SE, PE

Director

Head of Design and Construction