From: Udall, Jeffrey D
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 2:14 PM
Subject: RE: Philosophical Differences

I agree entirely that the world is better off without Saddam.  Same with Hitler (your previous mention of the Nazis).  But as I said, there's quite a number of bad guys out there.  Why haven't we invaded Saudi Arabia?  Talk about breeding terrorists!  We haven't given them any WMD though.

Do you Yahoo!?