From: Jesse D. Moore [mailto:jdmse(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2003 7:35 AM
To: SEAINT
Subject: Fee for Custom Residence

Good Morning

What's a reasonable structural engineering fee for the following?:

Custom residence...10,000 sf, La Jolla, CA
Wood frame + some steel + possibly some structural conc. slab
Spread footing foundation
Two story + subterranean
Some site wall design
Structural calculations + working drawings
Shop drawing review + three site visits + answer RFIs

$3,000,000 project

Thanks
Jess