RE: Question on ASCE 7-02 Load Combinations

Looks like you're right, and there are errors in section 9.5.2.7.  I agree
that the first "E" should be substituted into LC5 and 7 (NOT LC4), and the
second "E" should be substituted into LC8 (NOT LC6).  I also think the "f"
in "for" at the beginning of both sentences should be capitalized.

I looked for an errata publication, but could not find one.  Send this
information to ASCE - you might win a prize   :)

---
Jason Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, LLC
Kansas City, Missouri