RE: Misc Opinions

Pretty astute, Gail…

To paraphrase what Steve Grodin said, places like Iran, Russia, India and China have little, if any regard for human life.

Pure and simple.

That is why these 3rd world engineers (and doctors, for that matter) some here to get educated and never leave…

We live in the greatest country on the planet, dammit, which is why everyone else hates us but wants to live here.

Heck, even Mohammed Atta loved our bars and strip clubs!!!!!

Where else can you own a company that obtains a no-bid government contract, operates in an area over the world’s

largest oil reserves and charge the US taxpayer $5.00 for a gallon of gas?

Fantastic.

David L. Fisher, SE, PE

Director

Head of Design and Construction