Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 2:02 PM
Subject: RE: Paso Robles and other earthquakes 2

Steve,

I agree that with your options of the USA. I am not bashing the USA. I only
included my country in the sense of fairness since we are seen as treats by
the other countries in the list. The USA spends ~ 5% GDP on defense. The
others spend four to five times that amount. That money would be better
spend on human needs of transportation and quality construction. Leaders who
truly care for there people should agree. Why do North Korea, Libya, Iran,
or Iraq need nuclear weapons?

Respectfully,

Bill