From: Roger Turk [mailto:73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com]
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 1:46 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Fee for Custom Residence

The architect and the structural engineer and anyone connected with the
project has no liability until a court determines who is liable for what, or

the individual volunteers that he/she has liability.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Sharlie Huffman wrote:

. > Out of curiosity, how much would the architect get paid on this project?
. > And what liability does the architect take?

. > Sharlie Huffman, P.Eng.