RE: Philosophical Differences

You miss the point altogether.  We all agree it is
good that Saddam is out.  We dislike the way it
was achieved.  Back a murderous thug as long as it
suits your government (approx 20 years).  Go after
him now that you have a president who has a grudge
against him.  Ignore the other despots who are a
bigger threat, i.e North Korea, but go after the
one who has the oil (world's 2nd largest
reserves).  Despite some good reasons (and some
bad ) from the rest of the world not to invade, go
invade anyway and then complain when it turns into
a quagmire and the United Nations won't help out
in Iran.  Which country will the US invade next?
After all, they are the only ones who can decide
who is bad or not.
Gary