RE: Misc Opinions

Why do you think everybody hates you?  Most people
don't, but they may get annoyed with you
occasionally.  As a Canadian I get mistaken for
an American sometimes and I can honestly say that
there has been no animosity.  Perhaps you are
paranoid.
YOU DO HAVE A GREAT COUNTRY, but the greatest in
the world?  I think most people love their
country, but this "greatest" bit smacks of
arrogance.  Actually, the United Nations has
assessed different countries each year and found
several to be better places to live based on
quality of life, heathcare, education, status of
women, etc. I believe that Norway is the top
country right now.
Gary