RE: Misc Opinions

Sir:

I was being facetious of course, about the "everyone hating us" remark.

However, there is a considerable amount of anti-American bias in Europe, no
doubt exacerbated due to W's antics in the Persian Gulf. Also, when i was
in Seoul last, there was a significant "yankee go home" mentality prevalent.

The US perception in the Middle East???...watch the evening news.

So then maybe, only a "large part of the world hates us"

I stand corrected...

While i've never been to Norway, i'm sure its very nice.

It must be, if the UN says so.

Maybe they can move their HQ there...though i doubt Oslo is as much fun
as Manhattan is.

yours etc.,

dlf