Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 4:08 PM
Subject: RE: Misc Opinions

Where else can you own a company that obtains a no-bid government contract, operates in an area over the world’s

No…Bill’s right.

I’ve enrolled in ECON 100 at the local community college.

My goal is to be more “freakin” informed by Memorial Day.

Some interesting stuff here though, even for the unfreakin’ informed!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/12/29/international/middleeast/29CONT.html

(for those of you who aren’t registered with the NYT, I’ll email the article to SEAINT)

I also stand corrected…its was $2.89 a gallon.

David L. Fisher, SE, PE

Director

Head of Design and Construction

Cape Cod Grand Cayman Holdings Ltd.