Old ASTMS

Does anyone happen to know of a source of old ASTMs (preferably free ...).  Or even better,  something that (accurately) documents the changes.

For example,  I'm looking for a copy of ASTM C 150 (cement) from the 1960s,  because I want to compare it to the current version.

I think you may be able to get old versions from ASTM, but its really not worth $30 or whatever they would charge me.

Has anyone gotten old ASTM standards from ASTM?

Gail Kelley