From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 6:27 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Misc Opinions

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Hodgson & Assoc." <ghodgson(--nospam--at)vaxxine.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 6:23 AM

> YOU DO HAVE A GREAT COUNTRY, but the greatest in
> the world?

Yes, the greatest that has ever been or likely ever will be.

The difference between "us" and the rest of you is simple: Our nation is
predicated on principles of liberty and the God-given rights of man.

All others are based upon ethnicity, culture, language or religion. That's
fine, but I'll take the principles of our Constitution (at least the way it
"used" to read) over those other factors, thanks.