Re: Old ASTMS

Local university library may be a source.

Raj

GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
Does anyone happen to know of a source of old ASTMs (preferably free ...). Or even better, something that (accurately) documents the changes.

For example, I'm looking for a copy of ASTM C 150 (cement) from the 1960s, because I want to compare it to the current version.

I think you may be able to get old versions from ASTM, but its really not worth $30 or whatever they would charge me.

Has anyone gotten old ASTM standards from ASTM?

Gail Kelley

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org

Do you Yahoo!?