Re: Old ASTMS

University libraries tend to have fairly up to date ASTMS.  At least the ones I go to.  The Library of Congress has a complete set of all current ASTMS ever invented but only a random selection of old ones.  I'm not sure anyone would keep a 1960s version.

I have often wondered what happens to all the old ASTM books, and for that matter, all the old ACI MCPs.  I've ended up with a large number of ASTM volumes as well as a complete MCP that was on its way to the trash,  but there must be an awful lot of those books that get landfilled.

Gail Kelley