RE: Misc Opinions

I was wondering how to address you after that "sir".
It makes feel old when everyone knows I just look old.
I visited Norway when I was stationed in Europe for 3 months
back in 1960.  It was nice then and I am sure that it is now.
I agree that Manhattan is more fun.  As this best country in the
world changes a lot, you would have to put wheels on the UN.
I am sure a lot of Americans would like to give it a push.
Funny for a country which was a prime instigator and mover
for the UN.
Gary