From: Bill Allen [mailto:T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 7:56 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Philosophical Differences

Someone let me know (privately) when this list gets back to structural
engineering.

Until then, I'm unsubbing.

We all have our political opinions and I'm convinced that no one is
going to change their mind by participating on this list.

Regards,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
V/F (949) 248-8588
San Juan Capistrano, CA
http://members.cox.net/ballense/