Re: Old ASTMS

Gail,

Landfilled or recyclyed (depends on what is locally available).  Heck,
even ACI Headquarters does not keep too many old versions of the MCP
around.  That is how I have gotten some MCPs for local universities...when
they get new editions, I can usually get an older edition for local
universities (mostly my alma matter, Michigan).

Regards,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI