Freespeech(--nospam--at)whatever.com

A few weeks ago one of the list members asked me (and I thought he was being facetious) what happened to my suggestion that we move the non-related technical discussions over to my own listservices. Most of you know that I started (a number of times) the Structuralist.net web site. With my $95.00 a year fee, I receive an unlimited number of listservices which are listed under the Structuralist.Net domain.

I don’t receive anything from this other than traffic. But if you believe that his belongs on another list, then I offer you mine. You can subscribe at http://structuralist.net/mailman/listinfo/freespeech_structuralist.net . Follow the directions to sign up and move the non-structural related debates over. I paid my $95.00 for the next year to keep my webpage up and the mailing lists are a perk with the service. I get nothing in return and the additional load is taken off this list for those who do wish to discuss these issues.

Once you subscribe and create a user name and password, you will be part of the freespeech(--nospam--at)structuralist.net Listservice.

This will make it easier for you to disseminate the information. You may subscribe and place the flow of e-mail from the service on hold for as long as you like without unsubing.

Now is a good time to take it off this list, if SEAINT won’t provide one for you.

Dennis S. Wish, PE

---